Monday, September 6, 2010

Perfect Pairs

Another feature I'll have now and then is "Perfect Pairs". It's simply two different ingredients combined to make a delicious new flavor. Sometimes it'll be something that everyone already knows makes a great combination, and other times it'll be a pair that you've probably never tried before. I'll highlight some of my favorite products, and I'd love to hear what your favorite flavor combinations are!

Today I'm featuring: Nutella and Granny Smith apples.

If you don't know about Nutella, it's a chocolate-hazelnut spread that is rightfully gaining popularity in America. Just a couple of years ago it was really tough to find, but now most grocery stores carry it. It's usually in the peanut butter/jelly aisle. I love the tartness of the apples with the sweet, nutty spread -- divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment