Our Little One would like me to share this delightful recipe with you. It was the highlight of her day yesterday.
Peanut Butter Surprise
1. Wait until Mommy thinks you're with Daddy, and Daddy thinks you are with Mommy.
2. Working quickly and quietly, locate the full jar of peanut butter.
3. Hide in a nearby cabinet with the jar.
4. Using both hands, carefully dig out scoops of peanut butter and squeeze it between your fingers.
5. Lick your hands.
6. If you have time and want to get fancy, be sure to spread some of the peanut butter in an artistic pattern on the cabinet wall!
7. When you hear Mommy say, "Where's (insert name here)?", shove the jar behind your back and pretend it never happened.
If there's a peanut allergy in your family, this recipe also works well with applesauce or any flavor of yogurt! The chef recommends that you try those while hiding under the table.