Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Soup and Salad

I'm not one to consider a salad a meal, and only rarely will I opt for soup and salad as a meal. I have certainly changed that this week! It started with a craving for Caesar salad last week. I added Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing to my grocery list for Friday and started looking forward to some yummy salad. As I passed by the organic section on Friday the soup section caught my eye. I'm already a fan of Imagine's Garden Tomato soup and I thought that would go well with a good salad. Thankfully, not only was the soup on sale, there was a coupon available for $1.00 off two cartons. In addition to Garden Tomato, I picked up the Potato Leek soup. Now THAT was a great choice! While I like to jazz up the tomato soup, I found the Potato Leek soup to be perfect on its own: peppery, creamy, and smooth.

I highly recommend this line of soups!

No comments:

Post a Comment