Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fun Contest

So I was making spaghetti sauce this afternoon, and I thought, "Man, there are a lot of ingredients in there!" Which led me to wonder if anyone could guess what was in the pot ... which led me to a contest!

The first person to guess correctly the BAKER'S DOZEN ingredients in the pot, wins a copy of the Barefoot In The Kitchen Cookbook! You must list all THIRTEEN ingredients, with nothing missing or added.

Here's a picture of the pot:

And a close-up: (You can also click on the picture to enlarge it.)


I leave you with one hint: There are NO tomatoes in the sauce yet!

The contest will end in 24 hours (deadline: 4 pm Friday!) - but only ONE guess per person. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. My best guess: zucchini, carrots, celery, onion, bell pepper, spinach, oregano, salt, pepper, basil, red pepper, tomato paste, cilantro

    ReplyDelete