Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rosemary-Lemon Tilapia

Yesterday, I decided to finally cook a tilapia fillet that has been languishing in my freezer. All I did was to thaw the fillet, sprinkle it with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Meanwhile, I melted a tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. After sprinkling the fillet with flour, I placed it in the skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
While it cooked, I chopped up some garlic and rosemary.



After the fish was cooked through, I put it on my plate and left the skillet on the heat. I sauteed the garlic and rosemary for a minute in the pan juices, then deglazed the pan with a tablespoon more of lemon juice and a splash of chicken broth (maybe 1/4 cup). When the sauce had reduced by half, I served it over the tilapia. It was SO good!

I served it with my Greek Pasta, and you're welcome to pretend I had something green and healthy on the side. That would be great, thanks!
Place green beans here ^                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment