Thursday, July 5, 2012

Link Love

I love finding new recipes and I especially love it when they're good enough to add to our list of favorites. I've made a few of those over the last couple of weeks.

Oreo Cake - This was really easy and a big hit!

Sour Cream Chicken - My mom made this in the oven when I was a kid, with the addition of dried beef on the bottom. I thought the recipe was good, but a bit bland. I'll have to play with it to boost the flavor.

Watermelon Sorbet - Handsome requested a watermelon last week, but he's the only one that really likes it. I cut up half of it for eating and for use in this sorbet, then took the other half to a Fourth of July party.

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream - I made this for a church ice cream social a couple of weeks ago. It is delicious and a great alternative for if you don't have an ice cream maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment