Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cookbook Signing!

While walking downtown one day, I stopped into an eclectic little shop called HR Magoo's that sells handmade soaps, lotions, lip balm, art, and lots of other stuff! I chatted with the owners and asked if they'd be interested in hosting a cookbook signing with me. They happily agreed and we set a date, so ...


October 13 will be my first cookbook signing!

It will be in downtown Commerce at HR Magoo's - near Jay's - at 1700 South Broad. It's the pretty red and yellow building! I'll have a table set up with complimentary treats and apple cider, made using recipes from my cookbook. Even if you already have a book, be sure to stop by to say, "Hi!"

Commerce's downtown is having a Fall Block Party, so all the businesses will be open from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Some will have be having sales, complimentary snacks, and a bluegrass band will be playing ... it's sure to be a lot of fun!

I'll be at HR Magoo's from 5 to 7, and I hope to see y'all there! If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me using the "E-Mail Me" button over there to your right, or call HR Magoo's at 770-231-1808


No comments:

Post a Comment