Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Birthday Party Ideas

I can't believe that my little one is almost one year old! It truly seems like just yesterday we were anxiously awaiting her arrival. After pondering a while, I decided last week that we would go ahead and have a first birthday party for her. We did it for the first two, though family was closer then! We don't do parties every year for our three, just once in a while and I feel like the first birthday is special. I'm pretty sure I've already decided on a theme, but I'm curious about what your traditions are with your children/grandchildren, or even great ideas that you've seen or heard about.

** To leave a comment you don't have to provide any personal information, just click the "anonymous" option. If you want to sign your name to the comment, that's great, too! **

No comments:

Post a Comment